Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kim Jong's ILL Noodles!!!!


So, I had made this cold noodle with kim chi dressing dish a few weeks back. It is henceforth known as Kim Jong's ILL Noodles (i intent to trademark). Please do not start your own Kim Jong's ILL Noodle Truck. I am gonna be sellin this with my boy Hyun. I picked this dish cause he's KO-rean and because its hot out hurr and there's nothing better on a hot day than cold noodles and baby bottoms cause those are cold too. If there is not a cold baby bottom in the vacinity to put on your neck or face to cool down, buy our noodles at Hester Street Fair. They will hold you over until you find said cold baby bottom.

6 comments:

  1. Eddie,

    You just need to get all the dictators on lockdown. You don't want someone else to be the first to hit the streets with Pol Potstickers or Ho Chi Mincemeat. Holla.

    - Big Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I need Dubya Dumplings or Shock and Awe Ox Tails

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel free to use any of those names. And if you want to kick it old school with your bao menu, don't sleep on Attila the Bun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this your version of dan dan noodles? looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tried your noodles at the Randall's Island Yelp event. Kim Chee was delicious and I would definitely buy it. But I would try experimenting with different types of noodles and textures for the base. Also I would wanna buy a cold glass of shikae to go with your dish!

    ReplyDelete