Friday, October 2, 2009

Jamaican Pepperpot w/ Beef Neck Bone



MO Jamaican food for dat ass. This is pepperpot. I dont have a photo of the after. This was taken halfway through before I added chayote, yam, and coconut milk. But, if my camera charges before I finish this, I'll take a photo. Yes, I have been using the same damn giant wok for all these photos.

One of you kitchen equipment companies send me some shit so I don't have to use the same pot. If i had more pots, I'd do more posts!!!! Anyway, I'm not very experienced with pepperpot. This is the first time I made it. But, I'll let you know how it is. I tweaked the normal recipe by using cider vinegar. Pepperpot has ham hock, kale, collared greens, and bone meat. I used neck bone. Neck bone is dope. Especially Lamb or Pork neck.

Korean Gamjatang with pork neck is one of my all-time fave dishes. Anyway, when there's ham hock and collareds involved, I can't help not hitting it with cider vinegar. So I done did it yall.

3 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention the bunch of okra floating in it... this is a recipe I'll have to taste to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering your dad has gotten you to believe in Moe's Southwest cuisine, you should be praying to pepper pot by the third spoonful LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. gimme the recipe dang it.....if it was good.

    ReplyDelete