Monday, November 2, 2009

The "Show" Comes to BK



SO, the "show" (sorry, can't tell!) that I'm on came out to shoot some profile stuff and I've been shooting since Sunday night. We shot at the Laugh Lounge during the 8:30 show. 5am call time the next day, did a scene in front of Courthouse, Chinatown, Reed Space, PNC Radio, and my crib. LONG day, but it was fun.... until the sound dude molested me while adjusting my mic. NOT COOL



Just playin, he paid me so its all good. They had me cook some cool stuff too!



I did my "Far East Steamed Blue Crab". Here's what I did:

Live blue crab
Dust with white pepper and sea salt
put in bamboo steamer with green onions, ginger and steam for 15 minutes

Heat up peanut oil really hot right before you take the crab out of the steamer. Pour oil over crab, then drizzle with sesame oil and soy sauce. ENJOY. I reserve all rights to this Edwyn C. Huang original recipe!!!!!!! Its the SHIET!!

Also made my Chinese Veggies with Hot Medley

2 comments:

  1. damn, them crabs loook BOMB.COM!!!
    love crab, definitely gonna make this!!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete