Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Xiao Ye Playlist



Shouts to the homie Terry Urban for this playlist. Met him at agenda the other day and traded a potato pancake for this crack... Terry kinda got robbed LOL. Pork buns on the house next time my dude! (baohaus > vinyl ... lol)


Gap Band-Outstanding 
The Clash-Guns Of Brixton 
Curren$y Feat Stalley-Address 
Amy Winehouse-You Know Im No Good 
Roy Ayers-We Live In Brooklyn 
Aloe Blacc-I Need A Dollar 
Mayer Hawthorne-Maybe No, Maybe So 
MGMT Feat Q Tip-Electric Feel (Terry Urban Remix) 
Stevie Wonder-That Girl 
A Tribe Called Quest-Luck Of Lucien 
Feist-I Feel It All (Diplo Remix) 
Michael Jackson-Baby Be Mine 
Breakbot-Baby Im Yours 
Pointer Sisters-Automatic 
Talking Heads-Psycho Killer (Live) 
Raze-Break For Love 
The xx-Crystalized 
Chaka Khan-Aint Nobody 
The Rolling Stones-Under My Thumb 
Yacht-Summer Song  
Drake Feat Peter Bjorn & John-Lets Call It Off 

I don't know how he knew Gap Band is my shit but he did. First time I saw the "You Dropped a Bomb on Me" video was while waiting for my mom to try on shoes at bloomingdales when I was like 12. Gap Band can make women's dress shoe shopping bearable. That's something even Al Bundy couldn't do. 

3 comments:

  1. when can we hear this? more importantly, when is xiao ye open??

    ReplyDelete
  2. My all time admired Multicolor backpack by Louis Vuiton handbags is the Louis Vuitton Multicolor Speedy 30. I’m advantageous abundant to own this bag, and I adulation it to pieces. Everything about the bag is stunning, and I never anticipation addition bag could top it. Either the way you use the bag it will attending stunning.

    ReplyDelete