Friday, August 27, 2010

Fantasy Squad: Cytherea's Ark



Drafted my first fantasy squad of the year yesterday.... Cytherea's Ark

QB: Donovan McNabb
WR: Greg Jennings
WR: Santana Moss
RB: Rashard Mendenhall
RB: Steven Jackson
TE: Zach Miller
WR/RB: Beanie Wells
BN: C.J. Spiller
BN: Braylon Edwards
BN: Clinton Portis
BN: Steve Breaston
BN: Chad Henne
BN: Jason Campbell

K: David Akers
DEF: Washington

Yes, the kid is a Skins/Wolverines fan so I had to get all my homies. But I took em at the right spots. I think Beanie Wells as UTIL is a big get. Jennings is value, TDs are flukey for receivers so to get him with the last pick of the 3rd round was dope. I had 12th pick. Zach Miller, he's going to be a top 5 tight end now that someone can actually get him the ball. Campbell is no miracle worker, but he found Cooley for years. I have the best 1-2 punch at RB in our league so as long as one of my bench WRs comes through, I got this sewed up..... I think between the 3 QBs I got, one is gonna put up numbers. Henne is gonna get a big bump with Marshall and Campbell is gonna get to throw a lot downfield with a line that can finally protect him.

3 comments:

  1. Jennings is the truth, same with Zach Miller. It's a decent team, but would have been a killer squad in 2007 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had better choose two close together fingers in addition, like medium and index finger, middle finger and ring finger or ring finger and little finger, never in the center cheap thomas sabo schmuck bracelet across a “mountain”. Iner general use kind of parlance is: The color and luster has to be consistent while wearing two rings on the same hand, and when a ring is complicated another must be simple.

    ReplyDelete