Friday, December 10, 2010

Beauty & Essex


We went to Beauty & Essex tonight and it's pretty much the shit. I'ma be there a lot in 2011. Yall know I'm not into dressed up... I'm more a draped up, dripped out dude, but B&E strikes a balance between being edgy enough for The People Under The Delancey and nice enough for your friends from Great Neck who you imported from Soho Grand. And of course, the food is on point. White boy came hard with the General Tso's Monk Fish. Since I lost my wok at Xiao Ye, I'll be getting my fix here. Shouts to Santos and Roble for havin us tonight. Much love.

The Pawn Shop faux store front steez is on point and it leads to the nicest dining room in the Lower....  bar none. This joint is made for ballin, but it's not stuffy and OD. You can wild, you can bring exotic birds, and you don't have to leave the neighborhood. Bawse.


This is the upper level with jewelry in picture frames.


Stuntin... all pearls. no mother fuckin mardi gras beads up in here. shawty gonna have to show more than boobs for these. HAHA


The spot was so dope, Gisoo didn't go ghost at midnight like usual haha.


This is the ninja turtle shell sun roof that is over the dining room...


At the bar with Great Neck's Finest haha


Evan came out too...

1 comment: