Monday, December 10, 2012

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE


So, we went to Persian LA and I have to say, it was disappointing. 

Respect to the gods of Tehrangeles, but I don't feel like a community a collection of shops and businesses makes. Assimilation is a tricky mother fucker and there's good and bad with it is as there is with every thing. If you live in Persian LA, if you Persian in America, let me know what's really good. I want to know what it's like on your side. Not every one needs to bunk up in Chinatowns, Little Haitis, etc. but let me know where you at Persians... because Shahs of Sunset and Andre Agassi's Dad is all we have to go off right now. FAAACKK




20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to Koreatown and visit Seoul Sausage co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you mentioned this.

    After watching that last episode, something seemed a bit off. This is why you're the best, being honest when most hosts would just hide their head in the sand and move on to the next episode.

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats the song at 5:30 ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raffi's in Glendale is Persian/Armenian and popular. But I like the fessounjian and tadik at Shiraz in Glendale more than Raffi's dishes. Plus Sat night belly dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. People, check out my website. A lot of food entries! Best tacos in the US. Weekly roast pigs by my friends. And den sum.
    www.freshtalentclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep hands neat and tidy with natural bristle body brush! Designed with a top row of firm bristles, it effectively eliminates dirt, grime and dead skin. Long enough to dig deep, it clears every nook and cranny for a dependable clean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion.
    섯다

    ReplyDelete
  9. PEMF is advantageous to people and will alter the way that medicine is practised.
    https://pemfplanet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to be here again. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

  11. Thanks for the information your article brings.

    ReplyDelete

  12. I look forward to reading many articles from you. It's really great and informative.

    ReplyDelete

  13. I got really good information from this content, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

  14. Thankyou for this wonderful article. I regularly read your article, all are very amazing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for posting this awesome article.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great blog, thank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete